22 Apr Discover Cosmewax environmental awareness plan on Earth Day
Since 1970, every April 22th is the Earth Day. The objective of this day is to create awareness and take environmental actions to conserve the planet.
Cosmewax joins this initiative through the implementation of environmental awareness and sustainability plans, employee training, audits and policies to reduce consumption and waste.
Cosmewax has achieved several objectives that ensure the care of the planet:
- It has the official seal of the carbon footprint registry, being one of the first companies in the cosmetic sector in Spain to achieve this accreditation.
- It is also embraced two global sustainability initiatives, “UN Global Compact Strategy” and the UN Sustainable Development Goals (ODS).
- On the other hand, in order to guarantee the sustainability of its formulations, we have obtained the RSPO certification, thus demonstrating the sustainable origin of palm oil.
- We do not formulate with raw materials derived from endangered species.
- We are also certified in ECOCERT. In this way, we guarantee natural and ecological cosmetics.
- We promote the use of FSC and PEFC certified packaging, ensuring that the paper and cardboard comes from controlled and environmentally friendly plantations.
- Through a waste control, management and minimization system, we have managed to reduce the generation of hazardous waste. In addition, we continually strive to give non-hazardous waste a second life by collaborating with the circular economy and sustainability.
We encourage you to join the movement and set goals that contribute to care the environment and the sustainability of the planet. Together, we will be closer to achieve a better world.