COSMEWAX S.A., as the person responsible for personal data, and in compliance with current regulations on Protection of Personal Data, has adopted all organizational and security measures for the correct processing of said data. In this way, it offers users of the service detailed, clear and concise information on the processing of personal data carried out, its purpose, conservation policies and ways to exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, opposition and limitation to treatment, as well as revoke your consent in the terms provided by law.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
Responsible: COSMEWAX S.A.
Registered office: South Africa Street, 110 Jerez de la Frontera 11408 Cádiz (SPAIN).
Registry: Cádiz Registry. Volume: 1,160. Folio: 113. Registration Sheet No.: 13353
OBTAINING YOUR DATA
The data that we treat in COSMEWAX have been obtained from you, through the different forms that you fill in while browsing through the WEBSITE (eg contact form, curriculum receipt form); or by sending a consultation email or by sending comments on our blog.
Additionally, we inform you of the possible processing of your social network data through the corporate profiles that COSMEWAX keeps available in each social network in which it is present, all under the terms and conditions established in each social network.
The provision of the data collected in the forms available on the WEBSITE are mandatory and their lack of contribution will make it impossible to manage your request.
TYPES OF DATA WE PROCESS
In general, we will treat these types of data:
– Identification data (name, surname, email, telephone, company.
– Connection data, navigation, geolocation etc .;
– As part of the curriculum: identification and contact data, ID, date of birth and province.
PURPOSE OF YOUR DATA
– Manage and answer your questions.
– Website analysis through Google Analytics.
– Capture, registration and processing of candidate data for the purposes of personnel selection and management, analysis and filing of candidates’ CVs
– Answer your comments on the blog.
TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
COSMEWAX S.A. informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner. That is why COSMEWAX S.A. undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that these are suppressed or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate. In accordance with the rights conferred by the current regulations on data protection, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data as well as the consent given for the treatment of the same, directing your request to the postal address indicated above or to the email email@example.com.
TIME OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
The term of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them:
– To manage the communications received through the contact form: during the time necessary to attend the request.
– Curriculum Vitae: Two years.
– Minors: The Services are aimed exclusively at people over 16 years of age. There is no parental authorization system that allows access to the platform to children under 16 years of age and by registering on the platform you are guaranteeing that you are over that age.
– Veracity: The user declares that the personal data provided to COSMEWAX S.A. they are truthful and up-to-date.
However, COSMEWAX S.A. it will keep its databases updated by blocking unnecessary or ineffective data, such as the email account that is returned by the server as non-existent or deleted.
– Security measures: COSMEWAX S.A. will adopt the appropriate technical and organizational measures in its information system, complying with the principle of proactive responsibility, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the stored data, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access; taking into account the state of the art, application costs, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as risks of variable probability and severity associated with each of the treatments.
– Cookies policy: Additionally, we indicate that COSMEWAX S.A. has established a Cookies Policy that you can consult in the link in the footer of the web.